- Technology Due Diligence
- Pre-Acquisition Planning
- Integration Project Management
- Investment Risk Reduction
50% to 80% of Mergers and Acquisitions fail or come up seriously short of expectations* because of:
- Poor or no Integration Planning
- Technology mismatches
- Clashing corporate cultures
- Lost key employees and IP
- Lost customers
TechZecs can help you reduce the risks of failure and realize the full benefit you are seeking from a merger or consolidation with the following services:
- Technology due diligence
- Is it real?
- Is it manufacturable?
- Does it have a market?
- What are the barriers to competition?
- Technical Organization and Culture fit.
- Can the groups work together?
- Will the key people stay?
- Product portfolio fit.
- Do the product lines or services overlap?
- Are they complimentary?
- What is missing?
- Potential customer problem analysis
- Pre-deal Merger Integration Planning
- Overall Integration Program Management or Subproject Management.
- Special depth and best practices in:
- R & D Integration.
- Engineering and Product Development Organization Integration.
- Engineering Tools, Processes and Services Integration.
- Manufacturing, Procurement and Outsourcing Strategy Integration.
- ERP and Supply Chain Integration.
- Inbound and Outbound Marketing Integration.
- Sales Channel Integration.
- Retention of IP, Key People and Major customers during transition.
Interim Executive Management during Transition:
- Fill Gaps in the Management team (Project Manager up to COO or CEO)